Meeting new expats in Phnom Penh

Hey everybody,

I'm new in Phnom Penh and would like to organize a meeting with all the new expats over here.
Since I read a lot of new members wanting to meet other people, why not an event? :)

What do you guys think?

Greetings!!!!!

Hi,

This is a good idea, when, where and time

Hey,

what do you think about sunday 7 september at 2 pm at the bistro cafe? Its a nice little place that opened 4 months ago and is really cool. Its at street 184, nr 218.

Looking forward to meet you!!!!

Hi,,

That sounds great I will be there to meet you

Hello,

Sounds great. I'll assume soon to be expats here on a reccy are welcome too  :)

James

Hey James,

Yes off course!!! Soon to be expats are welcome to!! The more people the more fun :)

See you soon and take care!!

Sounds great, would love to join!

Hey Jeannie,

You got the adres, date and time? Its on top of the page :)
Everybody welcome!!!

Looking forward to meet you!!!

Take Care

Hey Everybody,

So whe got a little situation over here.
The place where i wanted to meet decided to closes on sunday now. The manager proposed to do the meeting on saterday and we could have the whole garden, or else we need to find another place sunday.

What do you guys think?

Looking forward to meet you guys!!!!

Sheers

saturday fine for me

Hey guys,

A couple of expats cant make it on saterday and prefere to do it on sunday. I propose we keep the same date sunday 7 september at 2 pm AT THE RIVERHOUSE. Its on the corner of street 110 and the riverside.
We will be there during happy hour so buy one drink get one for free!!

Take care you all!!!!!

Sheers

Was really sorry to have missed this. I was sick all weekend! :-( If you guys are meeting up again, let me know! Hope you guys had fun.

Hi there. I am Florent, expat since few days. I'm working in a French company (I'm a French boy :p)

If anyone is interested to hang out, have a drink... Let me know

Bye bye

Welcome Florent!!!!

And hi everybody!!!

i know i promised a bbq, poolparty tomorrow but i sadly have to cancel. My grandfather is very sick and i need to go to the countryside.

I would like to propose another meeting saterday 27 september at the bistro.

What do you guys think?

I'm very sorry for this weekend and for slow answers.

Take care!!!!

Ah I only just see this today, was there a meet up?? Emily

Hey Everybody,

i'm organising an other meeting with new expats on sunday 12 octobre in a cool little secret garden.
I dont now if you guys would like to get lunch together or just get a drink. Both options are possible.

Take care!!!!

Hello,

For those who care to join us.
The next meeting will take place the 12 october at 1PM at street 19, number 126.
The meeting will take place in the garden in the back, so if you arrive you can just ask the staff to bring you to the expat meeting.

See you guys soon!!!!

Is it at a restaurant? What is the name?

Hey Samantha,

sorry for the late answer, i just got back from the countryside.
It is indeed a restaurant and the name is Dine in the Dark.

Hope to see you then!!!!

Sheers

Do you guys planning to have a meeting in Seim Reap? I am at Seim Reap. Please let me know if you have plan.

Hi Guys,

New meeting this saterday.
For more info send me a private mail :)

Sheers

Is there still a meeting in PP on Saturday?

Hi Roy,

yup you got the info in your personal mailbox.
But yes the meeting starts at 1:30 pm it's going to be a mix from old and new expats :D

See you tomorrow!!!

sheers