Other Expats in/around Kempten, DE?

Hi,
    My wife and I just moved to near Kempten, Germany from the U.S. a few months ago and we're looking to meet some other people as our German still isn't very good. If anyone is nearby, or knows of Any groups for English speakers I'd love to hear from you.

Sincerely, Paul.

Hello expats,

I've just moved to Kempten Allgäu for my work. Just to live in the Netherlands, Gouda (yes, of the cheese)
Any expats also living in Kempten and in for a drink?

Greetings,
Aart

Hello  :idontagree:   We just moved to the area and are also interested in meeting up with other English speaking people.

Hello  🍻  We just moved into the area and are also interested in meeting up with other English speaking people.

Frank

Hello,

That's great.  Maybe we could get together some time in November over some good food and a beer or coffee.  I live in Markt Rettenbach so it's about 25 minutes or so to Kempten.  I am not very familiar with Kempten yet as I have only been there twice so far. :)

hi

Hello,

It looks like there are a few people who would like to get together.  Maybe we could make this happen in November?  I live in Markt Rettenbach which is around 25 minutes from Kempten.

hi are you fine

My wife and i would be interested in meeting up too 😀

Sounds great, let's pick a time

Hi, all! I'm Paul's wife, Carla. I'm so happy there are a few of you who want to meet up! :) Looking forward to it.

hi are you fine ok noproblem Every time you wanna iam in your service

Saturdays probably works the best for the majority.  Perhaps November 7th??