Thanks for being You

I so appreciate all different views here . I feel vibrant although its 2 am almost. I also hope to have the best of friends on this expat . I feel happy I moved to Egypt. I feel appreciated. Its a nice feeling . I wish you dream and never stop dreaming, and work towards accomplishing it. Its funny how sometimes I could have such a horrible day, yet at the end of it feel just wonderful, when I see how many people would like to share their experience in life with me across oceans.

I appreciate all of you that care to read what I post. I admire you just as well as you admire me .

love, serenity, and a warm smile is my wish to you always

Shorooq :sleep  nightey night

Despite all its many flaws, this place has enough diversity that you're always going to find someone who wants to hear what you have to say.  The downside is that some people will be personally offended when you say hello, but that's why they invented choice.

I hope I never offend anyone. All i know is having others share what I feel is really cozy and promising.

Thanks as Always Hailey

Sleep well :)

You don't have to say or do anything to offend people.  On a site with plenty of language misunderstandings and cultural differences, someone will reply to one of your posts and others will be offended by that.

For example, one of the funniest things that ever happened here was when a member posted a comment about liking the color red.  I asked if they also liked pink, and the comment after mine decided that I was calling the original poster gay.  After that, comments focused on my attack against this gay member.  It was hilarious in a twisted sort of way.

hhhhhhhhhhhh  that is funny Hailey , bless your heart you always say something that makes me smile

have a pink day hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Good Lord !  :)

Pink is a girlie colour, the pink pound the he gay community's expendable income.
You see pink elephants when you're drunk.

If you see red, you're angry - perhaps because the Indonesian on a motorbike didn't stop at a red light, so crashed into you.

Green is a colour associated with illness, envy and safety...and my eyes, so probably sexy as well.

Warda Warda1 wrote:

have a pink day hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Good Lord !  :)

Someone's going to report that post for calling Jesus gay.

mas fred wrote:

If you see red, you're angry - perhaps because the Indonesian on a motorbike didn't stop at a red light, so crashed into you.

Or Chinese.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Or Chinese.

Yep, seen the videos on youtube.

hhhhhhhhhh  HAiyley   LOL   :kiss:

Offended people are so offensive!  :mad:

LOL  yes they are hhhhhhh

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR