Looking for a job!

Hi everybody,

I just made the decision to move to Istanbul on 26th of July, So I'm looking for a job. I would love to teach Dutch, yet i don't have any certificates for that. I don't know if that's going to be a problem. Or maybe work at a bar or a restaurant.

In the Netherlands I've always worked at a bailiff office. But i want to do something difirent now. I'm looking for a new challenge.

Could anybody help me out or give me some advices?

Ps= I'm new here

Cheers,

Silviye

Hello Silviye and welcome to Expat.com!

Have you tried to post an advert in Istanbul classifieds > Jobs section? This may help.;)

Harmonie.

have you ever worked in Travel Agency ?

No, I never worked for a Travel Agency before. But I would love to do that. Are there any vacancies?

Dear silviye...
well I just red that you are coming to Istanbul in 26th of July... I cant offer you a job now... you are coming after 7 months!
you can contact me 1th of June....
take care

@Rafid80,
Just for information, are you hiring people for a travel agency ?
I wanna move to Istanbul and I'm looking for a job,I don't speak turkish but I do for english, french and arabic (even I learnt german -Level1). I had a little experience working in travel & tourism agency in my country.
Can you answer, plz ?
Thankx in advance & cheers.

hey im here in istanbul to and it will be great if i can work in travel agency i can speak english arabic and im gonna learn turkish so pm me if i u can offer me a job thanks peace

hi
I'm planing to mouve to Istanbul.... and I was wondring if I could get some help finding a job as Travel Agency I can speak fluent english frensh and native arabic....hop to get an answer
thanks alot

Hello guys,

Could you please post your advert in the jobs in Istanbul section?

Thank you.

hey rafid
I am considering moving to turkey specially istanbul , are you offering jobs in the field of travel such as travel agent ? , i have experience in this field, if so please reply with the availability and requirements   
thnx  :)

Miram Gamil wrote:

hey rafid
I am considering moving to turkey specially istanbul , are you offering jobs in the field of travel such as travel agent ? , i have experience in this field, if so please reply with the availability and requirements   
thnx  :)

Hi Miriam

Please note that this post is over 12 months old.

aha i see that now .. thank u :)

Hey, I m looking for a job in turkeys in travel sector . I have 2-3 year experience before my marriage in India.now I want to look after my career . I m a Indian n living in turkey now .Pls help me out.

Hi Indu,

This thread is over four years old and your post 8s off the topic as well.

For jobs, please search in the JOBS section. Top green menu bar.

Good luck
Z

I am a  fulltime employee in M solution, But still i believe in work part time also for extra money. There are many online sites which are providing the best job opportunities for all, So you can earn form home also.

Try JOBS section in menu bar!

Z

thank you dear

No problem. Glad I could help. 

Z

Hello
I need who knows painting job and letel pet of cunsraction job.
In Aksaray and Asian side..
And need helper with good mind.
If available call me now.
Thanks

Hello guys
Do you Looking for job in Istanbul??
Please call me.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi everybody,

The forum is not the appropriate place for job requests and demands, therefore i invite you to post in the jobs section.

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed