Places to watch rugby

Just wondering does anyone know of a place where I could go around the Sao Paulo area to watch the six nations? I've been watching it at home, but its always nice to watch the rugby with a bit of an atmosphere!

You might try the following to see if they show the matches:

Gillans English Rock Bar
www.gillansinn.com
Rua Caio Prado, 47 - Consolação
São Paulo - SP, Brasil
+55 11 3129-8103

QueenŽs Head
www.queenshead.com.br
Rua Tucambira, 163
Pinheiros, Sao Paulo - SP, Brasil
+55 11 3774-3778

All Black Irish Pub
www.allblack.com.br
Rua Oscar Freire, 163 - Jardins
São Paulo - SP, Brasil
+55 11 3088-7990

O'Malley's Bar
Alameda Itú, 1529 - Jardins
São Paulo - SP, Brasil
www.omalleysbar.net
+55 11 3086-0780

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

I'm looking to see where in Macae I can watch CurrieCup rugby

http://www.mass.gov/lwd/eolwd/multilingual-information/multilingual/multicultural-banner-flags-welcome.jpg

Hello Andrew,

First off - On behalf of everybody here at Expat-blog, welcome on board. We hope your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative.

Also I'd like to welcome you to Macaé. How long have you been here?

I live in the extreme north of the city (Lagomar) and don't drink so haven't ever explored the bar/pub scene here in Macaé. I don't know if there are any British or Irish pubs in the city, but if there are they would probably be the place to watch the matches.

You might want to contact the Hotel du Lac and see if John Russel Miller is still manager there, they've got a nice bar/lounge area there and may be televising the matches. Don't know for sure.

Hotel Du Lac
R. Ailton da Silva, 20 - Morada das Garcas
Macaé - RJ
27920-430                               Telephone: (22) 3311-4001

If you look it up on Google maps the Hotel du Lac is on a small strip of land between the ocean and the Lagoa de Imboassica, it's a really nice place. John is a really interesting guy too if you should meet him I'm sure you'll like him a lot.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Good day

Do you know of where in Macae I can watch rugby

William

Thanks for the info. I'm here to work so will be in and out of country. Staying at Royal Ocean hotel. So will be looking for info you suggested.

Cheers

Andrew