Living in tehran

i just arrived to Tehran and i ll be living here for 3 years...hope to meet new friends from here

Hi blueskyM,

Thank you for your post.
So what brings you to Tehran? Are you alone there please? :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi and Merhaba,
Welcome to Tehran . I am returning to Tehran from USA after many years. Like to learn turkish to go and live in Turkey and possibly work there. Let me know if you need any help in getting settled here ..etc what ever??
Let me know at (Moderated: Please aviod leaving your phone number on the forum)
thanks,
Reza Habibi

Hi ,
It is nice to know you and I will be in touch with you soon,

thanks very much
ray Habibi

you can contact me if you need any help

contact me
kamran

(Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls)

welcome to Iran don't worry. Iranian are kind

Hi there I am Shokoufeh  I just saw ur post. can I help you ?

(Moderated:  :offtopic:  +no copy/paste here)

Hi i need your help......... how you help me ........

youzee wrote:

Hi i need your help......... how you help me ........

:unsure 

Your post is seriously lacking in information.
How can we help you ??

You have also posted on an old inactive thread.

Some experience to deal with seller in market and taxi driver in iran advice

As my experience during live in Iran
Every time I go alone to market for shopping these seller always sell the things to me in high price because they notice that I'm foreign person
But different case when I go to market with my husband these same seller sell their things cheap price as they sell to local buyer so my advice is let your iranian couple barging for your shopping and ask local price for the goods that you buy
Taxi cost
If you have your own car better u drive your own car or you can take bus because bus no need to barging
Till now 7 years in Iran every time I take taxi the taxi driver notice that I'm not Iranian and they charge me 3x more expensive then normal price (it's real)
Every morning I take my kid to kindergarten same destination but always different taxi different charge they ask
Plus every time we seat inside they start to asking where I'm came from?why I came to Iran  ?does my husband Iranian or foreign? And list of questions that I think it's absolutely not their business at all
Really it's make me not comfort
So my suggestion before u take taxi please barging the price first and just don't start conversations with taxi driver about your personal life
Good if you know the routes of your destination it's help you to avoid taxi driver turning you around all over city  :/

Wellcome

HI there

Welcome ""Wish you can find good friends here""""Could you tell sthg more about urself

hi there,

[Moderated]

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum plus drop an advert in the following section : Language classes in Tehran