Hello ppl wassup ?

Hello
I am working as a Manager Supply Chain in Pakistan's largest telecom company and want to move myself to  Ireland Your kind suggestion and guidance is requested, please. About job market and approximately in how much time is it easy to get job there so i can call my family after , and I'm asking what's the procedure like ' Cani get a job in visit visa or I have to go for  immigration first and in how much time u get your visa ?

dhsiddiqui wrote:

Hello
I am working as a Manager Supply Chain in Pakistan's largest telecom company and want to move myself to  Ireland Your kind suggestion and guidance is requested, please. About job market and approximately in how much time is it easy to get job there so i can call my family after , and I'm asking what's the procedure like ' Cani get a job in visit visa or I have to go for  immigration first and in how much time u get your visa ?

I suggest you go to the Canada section of the forum and read posts there. You will find out all you need to know there.

But I have already mentioned  I want to move in Ireland  , then why canada forum?

Contacting the Irish immigration would be a good option to start with?