Chef job

Demi Chef

Job Description:
The Demi Chef will assist preparing the recipes, the planning, and making the orders ready. As Demi Chef you make the preparation, production and cooking of food according to the required standards, and also ensure the guests satisfaction. You help to order food as required and ensure that stock is rotated, labelled and stored in compliance with the restaurant procedures, so food safety and quality is maintained. Other tasks are assisting in the developing of garnitures and recipes, cleaning the workplace, working according the HACCP-method and assisting in the distribution of stock.

Personal Profile:
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague age 20 to 25 years, who is eager to learn.

Job Requirements:
MBO level
Dedication, commitment, discipline and positive attitude.
Being able to work accurately under pressure.
1 year of relevant experience.
English needs to be spoken and written fluently.
Flexible, hardworking and creative.

The complete job description and personal profile are available on request.
If you are interested, please send us your motivation and CV to the address below.
Olivar Restaurante & Bar de Tapas
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 10, 1012 GD Amsterdam
[email protected]

Hello FlorenciaDippolito

So as to increase your chances to find a potential candidate, I invite you to place your advert in the required section of the site : Chef job offers in the Netherlands

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi, my name is chime im live in philippines since birth but my father live there in netherlands, holland, i got job right now assistant cook 'at sheaven's resort here in philippines but i want to experience work in abroad i'm working since when i'm 17 year old turning to 18year and old until now i'm 20, and also i'm only finnish vocational courses like commercial cooking, bartending and food and beverage graduate, but i got only national certificate for commercial cooking that's all, i hope you can help me to get a job in netherlands and meet my father there, because since when i was 11months old my father go there and never come back here, but i know his name. thank you so much chef. take it easy. :)