Arabic language

Hi, I feel v.bad when I dont understand arabic as I m a doctor and most of my patients r arab and institute to learn arabic r v. Expensive ,, if anyone help me out what to do

Dr. Humera,

Welcome to the Arabic Club.

Since you can read and write URDU which has almost 35 % of the root words common to Arabic, your journey to learn Arabic will be a lot easier and enjoyable.

I know lots of Pakistani doctors who have been able to converse with their patients, staff and write prescriptions in Arabic with in a few months after arriving in Saudi.

I suggest you learn 'Classical' Arabic (اللغتة الفصحى) FUSHA rather than the local dialect, it will probably bring a smile on the faces of staff at the airport but this is what is useful to understand Quran and understood in gulf, from Lebanon to Morocco.

I suggest you join a course on "Learning Arabic for Urdu speakers". You are welcome to contact me at my PM, there are lots of books and sites I will be able to recommend. :top:

.islamicboard.com › Languages Forum › Urdu

.alnor.no/Madeenah_Book_1.pdf

Hello dr.humera75

You could also try a language exchange option or find a cheap language class in your region. If you are interested with these options please place adverts in required sections :

Language Classes in Jeddah
Language Exchange in Jeddah

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Dr humera

U have to begin learning just the words and sentences that u will need in ur jop field and while u  communicate with patients and write down every word u were trying to say in arabic but u didnt know, because u will need it next time.. Then ur arabic level will be good gradually
Also, there r alooot of arabic learning apps and websites

there is an arabic institute beside north gate of king AbduALAZZIZ university but, i recommend to have privet teacher at home since it's same cost and save time

Kindly include the following site for " learning Arabic for Urdu speakers"

.khuddam-ul-quran.com/arabic-grammar/basic-level/Lecture01.html

Thanks. :)

Hi doctor i can teach you and free please send your number

yeah it will be hard to continue ur daily work on this situation

Hi dr humera how r u where r u from pak nd where r u in jeddah i m also from pak nd i m in jeddah can u msgs me inbox plz

mahed wrote:

Hi dr humera how r u where r u from pak nd where r u in jeddah i m also from pak nd i m in jeddah can u msgs me inbox plz

Hello

Please note that the initial post by Dr Humera is dated over a year ago. You may thus not receive any response.

Regards
Kenjee