Plaining to go to Morocco - how can i get work permit for morocco?

Can some one guide me that how can i get workpertmit from pakistan for morocco

Hi baharali1000,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You might have a look at this article about the Visa > Work visas in Morocco

Thank you

There is no scope for work permit in morocco, as they have very high unemployment rate. The wages is very very low i know people who work all night in hotels and they hardly get 1500 to 2000 mads per month.  How can someone survive on that amount. Morac government only wants people to do businesses and tourists. I hope you understand.

dr asim mir wrote:

There is no scope for work permit in morocco, as they have very high unemployment rate. The wages is very very low i know people who work all night in hotels and they hardly get 1500 to 2000 mads per month.  How can someone survive on that amount. Morac government only wants people to do businesses and tourists. I hope you understand.

While you can't survive on that wage in London, and that's for certain, but surely, with the cost of living in Morocco, it's survivable?

It would not be a good life on 2000 MAD a month, but remember that many people on these wages are youngsters living with families or women whose husbands are working. That's not to approve that women might have low-paying jobs, but they are often less well-educated than their husbands so have less scope to earn well. That's actually changing now, however, and I so often find lumpish, ill-educated lads with no French in shops or services working alongside young women who speak reasonable French and clearly want to get on in life.

Living alone in a room would cost 500 dirhams a month for rent, sharing a kitchen, shower and bathroom. That leaves 400 a week. Enough for a couple of meals out and to eat well at home and coffee in the evening, as well as food in the day. Many people live successfully on this but they won't be buying property in a hurry or a car, obviously.

Yes, it's not a very good life being on that per month, but it's survivable and it's still better than minimum wage in Europe. At least they have the luxury of a few meals out and good food at home, which I didn't have.

My ex spoke little French, her English was a lot better, and she was at College mind you. I think they should abandon French, and education should only be in English. It wasn't the first time to come across someone who said they didn't like French and found it more difficult to master than English. I hated French at school, and chose German instead. Maybe it's holding people back from achieving their potential.