Part time job in restsurants

Hi everyone,
I am Sandhya and currently i am studying Culinary-MBA in Woosong University..
I am looking for jobs in deajeon city and i want to apply in restaurants but i am unable to find. So could you guys can help me to find or could you suggest me some websites??
Thank you

Dear ,

Greetings
My name is Mohamed. I am from Maldives, but living in Korea since 2012.
I have my own travel agency. Since i need someone to translate my articles for my blog, maybe i can give you some part time online job if you want.
Lets discuss more about this, if you are interested on this.

Kind Regards
Mohamed Ibrahim
blog.naver.com/mode5683

Hi sir,
What type of articles should i need to translate? And should i translate it to korean or something else because i dont know the korean language so. We can discuss it further and i want to know more about the job .

thank you

Dear Sandhya,

Greetings from Korea.
Thank you a lot for your fast reply.

Since i am looking for a Korean translator , i guess you would not be able to do it.
I am so sorry.
But if anything comes up, sure i will let you know.

Kind Regards
Mohamed Ibrahim

Hello sandhya mulguthi,

I suggest you to post an ad in the Restaurant job offers in South Korea section, it might help you.  :top:

-----------------

Hello Mohamed Ibrahim,

I invite you to post your job offer in the Translator job offers in South Korea section, it might increase your chances in finding the right candidate soon.

I also invite you to register your travel company in the business directory here please > https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/south-korea/

Thank you both,

Priscilla

Hello sir,
It's ok. But if i can be useful for any job then please be free to inform me. I will be there.

thank you

Dear Mohamed,

I am currenly living in Seoul. I speak both Korean and English. I feel.that I might be suitable for your translation job. Please let me know if you are interested.

Regard,
Hyunah

Dear Hyunah,

Greetings,

Please send me your Kakao ID or email ID, so we can talk more on this.

Kind Regards
Mohamed Ibrahim
Kakao : pd5683