Informations

I'll move to Australia in November!
And in want ask about things,
If any one interesting inbox me please.
Sorry for my grammar ;)

Hi Zain,

Why don't you ask your questions on the forum?
This is what it is for.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Oki i don't know that!
I want to study master of engineer
I want to know if it easy to find a part job in any thing restaurant or super market. Or it's hard cuz I'm not an Australian.thanks

Zain.frijeh wrote:

Oki i don't know that!
I want to study master of engineer
I want to know if it easy to find a part job in any thing restaurant or super market. Or it's hard cuz I'm not an Australian.thanks

If you wish to study in Australia you will first need to research for engineering courses.

Then you will have to get a student visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au

On a student visa you can work part time only 20 hours a week and jobs are very hard to find as unemployment is rising here in Australia.  Part time work will not cover the cost of course fees, rent, food, travel, medical and general expenses.

You should have enough money saved to be able to pay them full cost of your course fees and have money aside for at least 3 months to keep you going before you find work. 

For cost of living www.numbeo.com.  Cost of living is high here and so are taxes.

I'm not asking because I want to cover the fees,it's just a question to know if I could work or not
But it's sound good ;) thanks man

As Stumpy said in earlier post, finding a job is difficult... and even if you find one, probably you will be able to spend that for your personal expenses like food etc... now coming back to your Masters, yeah you have to refine your search a bit more, the field, Uni, State, City. Depending on all this criteria you would be able to figure out how much you need to spend or earn :)

Cheers Mate !