New in Cebu in November

Hi everyone! New member as of 5/4/14. Looking to relocate to the Cebu area in November. I'll continue working in China one month on, one month off. Looking for any guidance and help with my transition I can get! I'll need all the usual stuff...House to rent, transportation solutions, business guidance, where the best places are for basically everything. I'll want to get re certified as a diver and back into the water. I also like to ride motorbikes and get out and discover new places. Good to be here! Looking forward to the interactions of other members!

Hi and welcome to the forum JohnnyBravo!

We started a new thread for you on the Cebu forum.
I would advise you having a look at the other threads just in case you questions have already been answered.

Best of luck
Armand
Expat.com Team

Appreciate that Armond! Still figuring out the navigation of the site.

Hi John! :) I am Mary and I from Cebu. :) I could help with your concern about coming over to Cebu this November. Cebu is such a wonderful place. :) Are you coming over for vacation only? :)

Actually, I'll be in Cebu on June 20th. Then move there permanently in December. I may need to look around and see everything before deciding just where we will live. Need something SAFE before anything! I'll send you my information in 2 days. I'm in China right now going to the states for 12 days.

Okay. Just feel free to send me a mail or here :) I can help you with your real estate needs :) June 20 is fast approaching, and I am excited and willing to help you more. :)

just let us know when you are here. we will be happy to help you :D

Yes. Sir Iceman_reman you are right! :) Cebuanos are always on the go to help :)

Hi John,

I just read your post and make a reply, maybe it will help you. You have mentioned that you are a certified Diver; if you want to come to Cebu this November or December, you better stay in Malapascua Island, where you can enjoy your passion as a Diver. I have been there last month, and i was really impressed.

If you have more question, feel free to ask. I have been all over the Philippines.

for business and legal concerns, pls feel free to ask :)

Hi. I have a new fully furnished 3br apartment on Mactan, Lapu Lapu City. We are in a condominium project. Very quiet area with swimming pool and 24/7 security. Apartment has air con, fans in all rooms, hot shower, all cooking requirements, sat TV(cignal) and bedding for 8. My apartment is specially set up for large families. Standard price for 2 adults is P1200 per day + P50 per day for each additional person. So for 6 persons that would be P1400 and and you have 2 spare beds for guests. I can assure you that you will not find accommodation of this quality at a lower price for six people on Mactan. You can view our website at http://garrymcneilly.wix.com/my-cebu-experience for more info