Can anyone give me some suggestions about renting !

Looking to rent a house or condo for 3mos, can pay upmto 800us. Need 2bedrooms, air , furnished near town
of corozal  from dec 21 to mar 21.
anyone who has some imfo about housing ads let me know.
plann on renting a hotel room for one week while we look.
can anyone give me some suggestions about renting for 3mos.

We rented a fully furnished 2 bed 1 bath for $250/mo.  just out-side Corozal -  It was managed by Paradise Found in Corozal.  It was on a month to month with a 30 day notice to quite -  Very easy and straight forward.  You can also try Copa Banana they have rooms and some longer term rentals as well.  Our current rental  a much larger 2 bed 1 bath just 3 blocks from the ocean is only $325/mo.  and managed by Abi Casa but I don't believe she has any more available now.
If you want links to there websites pm me and I will private message them to you.  links are not allowed on the general blog.

Thanks, Phil. We plan on coming to Belize stil around the 21st of the month...but hope to be in Corozal around the 24-25th. Possible we can meet up?

Thanks,

====ROGER

Thank you phil.re rental property for three mos.looking at corozal .
can you send me the agency you used.or should we go to belize and
check area out. My email is [email protected]

Sounds good.  Are you going to be staying long in Corozal?

3mos from dec  to march. From candle 100

Hi Phil,

My bestie and I are also on our way down just before and just after the holidays and staying through April. Those prices are perfect as well as distance from the ocean! Could you copy me on the housing contacts you've provided? [email protected]

Of course we would love to meet up with the Expat Gang :) 
Count us in.

Hi All,

Please note that we have created a new thread as from your post on the Belize Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Know that if you are looking for accommodation - you can post an advert in the Housing in Belize section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team