Renting electric bicycles?

Hi all.
Does anyone know if you can rent electric bikes anywhere in nha trang? I am thinking of buying one, but am wanting to try one for a week or so first to see if I can cope with the traffic.
Any ideas where would be great.
Thanks...

I only know where in TP HCM. My daughter has one.

A few tips. It is essential the motor, cabling and controller are completely waterproof. Most units are Chinese and the pricing is a very good indicator of quality. One of the best motors is actually made in VietNam!

Speed limiters
Most controllers have speed limiters (my employer uses the electric motors in military equipment and for wheel chair drives). these limiters are there for compliance with importation laws and regulations.

They can be safely removed / disconnected for increased speed.

Battery
Care of the batteries are key. Don't run flat nor overcharge.

Note the batteries can be opened up and individual cells replaced which is a damn sight cheaper than buying a complete new battery. Replacement batteries can be obtained in HCM.

Security
I added a hidden switch to the controller circuitry so should some thief operate the key the unit won't move.

Ok.. I found a place near dam market that will rent for 50.000 vnd a day, and also sells second hand for around 1.7 vnd.

I will have to rent an electric bike. In Saigon are shops hard to find? Since Im only there a month I hate to buy one and throw it away.

By the way Jaitch, did you see my post in "motorbike licences" ? its about the language requirement to get a licence. Im surprised nobody has commented.