Looking for a reputable builder in Svishtov area

We have been let down by a builder who was supposed to be renovating our house. We need a reputable and reasonably priced Bulgarian builder to carry out some work. Does anyone have contact details please

Dear Candy ,

My partner is a builder working all over Bulgaria most of the time for EU and UK citizen .
At this moment he is working near Chirpan . If you give me your mail adress I will send you pictures from his renovation works . I possible before thursday will I have to travel for a 3 weeks .
                                                      Welcome in Bulgaria
                                                      Axinia
[email protected]

We use a builder called Phillipe Schotte.  He has been carrying out renovations at our property to an excellent standard.  He admits he himself is a 'perfectionist'. I can pass on his email if you like?  Only thing is he is always very busy and fits you in when he can.  Let me know if you are interested.

Oh I see axinia has replied to your post.  He really is brilliant!

Hi where are you..in which area maybe I can put you in touch with someone...

Neil

yes please thank you very much

hi, its axinia,[email protected]

thank-you so much I will contact them for a quote when I am next out there

Hi, did you find another reputable builder?  Do you have any details please.

no we ended up doing all the work ourselves

It's looking as if that may be the way for us!

Depending on the jobs required a enthusiastic d.i.y. jobber might be  confident enough to get some/most basic jobs done. Look around at d.i.y stores see what things you can buy off the shelf?
I've had professional traders in that have done a good job then you find a broken floor tile and you think "well i'd not have left that", also you will not conveniently dot building rubble around corners of your own garden, little things like this tarnish the overall experience, also you can get on with any jobs at your leisure, you never know you may enjoy the rewards of your own personal touch, looking at a plastered wall with a few bumps might make you smile fondly?
I do not think you need perfection I have not seen any palaces? But obviously any electrics, plumbing etc.. should be left to experts not ex-pats  ;) 
Regards Steve.