New Member...moody

Hi all,

I'm not new to Kyrgyzstan but i am new to Kyrgyzstan on Expat.com.

Ive been here on and off for 12 years.

Get in touch with me if you have any questions about anything.
i can answer from an expat perspective.

Hello afghanspirit

Thank you for proposing your help here to members.

How do you find life there in Kyrgyztan as an expat compared to other countries you visited. From the work aspect and the everyday life aspect.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Kenji,

Life here is good. Depending on what your monthly budget is, you can usually find an apartment ranging from 350$ to 1500$. The houses and apartments are usually fully furnished, so that is an added bonus.

The people are friendly and the security situation for people at night time in a large part of the Capital is not bad these days. You just have to be smart about here you walk and how your travel at nights.

They have bazaars and new shopping malls and the mountains very close by. They even have a 9 hole golf course only 15 minutes away from town called the Maple Leaf Golf course. It's a breathe of fresh air when you want a retreat from the city life.

Many expats are here and you have many places where they congregate but don't get me wrong, you are always welcome at local establishments as well. Food types in restaurants vary from local food to russian to american, italian, korean, chinese and even japanese.

Hello afghanspirit

Thank you for this great overview of the country!  :thanks:

Have a nice day  :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi id like to go to kyrgyzstan, what jobs are available? Thanks!