Mooving to stavanger

hi , im algerian leaving in sapin for problems of finding job here my friends who leaves there told me to moove to stavanger and to look for job im chef cooker in spanish food turkishone nederlandis one ....so i want to knew if some one cantell me if i have a choise to find a job and the problem of renting  aflat (how much coste a smal one )
a great salutation your new friend amel
:(

Welcome to Expat-blog, Amelzambrano  :)

Hope that you get a reply soon from members, regarding job prospects and accommodation in Stavanger.

Regards,
Sheetul

Not sure about the job market for chefs in Stavanger, but I can tell you that finding accomodation for a good price can be hard in that city. Stavanger is the oil city in Norway and a lot of people (and oil companies) are willing to pay a lot for renting an apartment there. You can rent a room for about 4-5000 kroner, where you share bathroom and kitchen with other people.

As for work I would reccoment registrating at employment agencies as Adecco, Manpower etc.

bonjour Amel,
est tu a Norway actuellement ?
Faycal

@ Faycal > Do note that this is a very old post (2010) and that the member Amel didn't participated on the forum since three years.

It would be best if you can also post in english on this Stavanger anglophone forum.

If you are seeking for some information and willing to speak in french, i invite you to create a new topic here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4377

Thank you and have a nice day

Priscilla