Visit with an intent to marry

Hey guys, hope I find you all in good health! I am planning on visiting Jordan very soon. I have been there before, and fell in love with a lot of things about the country, especially the people.

I am so intrigued by the lifestyle and culture of the country that I would very much like to be part of it. One of the things that fascinated me the most was the values the people possess. I had met many Jordanians, both men and women. After this I had decided that I would like to marry a Jordanian girl. However, I have no idea of how to go about with this? I know that majority of the people are religious, and there is modesty amongst the girls there. This has made me abit more hesitant in approaching someone I may like.

Any advice will be much appreciated!
Thanks
Jollly

Are you hoping to marry a Christian or a Muslim woman?

A muslim woman God willing

Your question is a bit difficult to answer because it depends on many factors and what you want.

If you are a Christian then its not possible to marry a Muslim woman unless you want to convert.
If you are a Muslim then still you have to deal with the customs and traditions of the most Jordanians.
You can not walk into a girl you like and say: "He, I like you and I want to marry you".

If you are willing to share us more information, maybe we are abele to help you.

Would you be muslim, christian or anything, convert or not... SIMPLY FORGET IT!!!

...and would you, it will just be question of time before the pressure makes all unsupportable.

haha!! you guys are interesting!

Firstly, yes I am a muslim, Alhumdulillah. Secondly, I'm not that shallow to just see a girl and go up to her to ask her hand in marriage. lol! In fact I would like to have a chance to approach and talk to her. Just not sure where and how I can do this in Amman?

As I said before you have to deal with the traditions and customs of the Jordanians.

Did means that if you want to marry a descent girl, you don't find her on the street or any other public area.
Your family must ask around if they know a girl according your personal preferences. If there is a candidate, then your family visit her to meet her and her family to check if she can be a match.
After that you can meet her and maybe a period follow where you are allowed to meet her (chaperone!),to know each other better.

There is always another way for example through work or university where you can easily meet but most of the girls (and boys) are not allowed to go out alone.

So I wonder  how you want to do this? That is what I asked in my first post.
You can also try dating sites...