Urgently looking for housemaid

Hello, I am looking for a reliable housemaid living in North: Grand Baie, Pereybere, Pointe aux Canonniers or nearby, part-time or full time job to start immediately
25-45 y/o  with previous experience in housekeeping.

Hi Bellini, could you please post an advert in the new section of Jobs in Mauritius?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Bellini wrote:

Hello, I am looking for a reliable housemaid living in North: Grand Baie, Pereybere, Pointe aux Canonniers or nearby, part-time or full time job to start immediately
25-45 y/o  with previous experience in housekeeping.

Hi
The best way to find a good maid is by word of mouth.

I had to let my maid go 2 weeks ago, I have asked 2 friends to ask their maids if they know of anyone.

In the last week I have interviewed 4 maids, and today I have finally found what looks like the maid of my dreams :)

She is 52 years old, so lots of experience and cooks, cleans, irons and sews - so don't dismiss anyone over 45 years old , in fact I would not put a cut off age as you might be missing out on a 50 year old experienced maid.

So ask around, friends with good maids usually know a relative
or friend who wants work and also be prepared to pay for what you get scenario - pay cheap - get cheap etc.

Good luck :)

I am nausheen and i am looking for a job as maid.i have experiance in cleaning and clothers care and professional ironing

Hi I know one lady staying at Triolet.
email me on [email protected] and i will give u her tel
rgds
Jalan

HI All - please note that this thread is dated 2012 :)

@Bellini hello how are you am fortune looking for job as a maid thanks am 37 year's

@nyirendafortune96

This is a very old inactive thread so you will not get a reply.

If looking for work, please check the jobs section at the top of this page.

You can also place you CV there.

Closed