Tech knowledge needed For Moving water from stream UPHILL 25 yds up

I am trying to move water that has a steep climb and is about 100 yds distance and a height of approx . 25 yds uphill ! could anyone who has experience in WATER PUMPS RECOMMEND a particular water pump or Method that would accomplish this ! Thanks

You are under 100 foot. Up hill.  A 5 horse motor will do. Or less depending on gearing.  A double action pitcher pump will raise water 100 foot.  Motor cam and rod to pump handle.  Or a electric pump submersuple for a deep well. Set in a lined hole dug in the bottom of the water supply.  for a reserve. A electric deep well pump will have the advantage of float on it for low water level shut off. A pitcher pump is cheap and reliable, easy to repair. Cam can be home made. and gearing what you wish.  A 3 to 4 foot sand point in the water there. Or screen on bottom of pipe. PVC can be used there as well.

http://www.gongol.net/knowledgebase/selfpriming/

hydraulic ram pump

Thanks any idea where one could buy such a pump here in Phil?

It mostly depends on the size of the waterline you will be using. If it's a half  to 1 inch line like a garden hose it shouldn't be a problem with a smaller pump but if you are using a 2" line you will need a good sized pump. A gasoline powered water pump will give you more pressure than an electric pump.

Try researching "ram pump"; it's a way of moving water uphill without any electricity or other power.  Neat!

Were I live on the main road at the edge of town. At what is the farm and home stores here.  I live in CDO. and could give you derections to 2 here.  Both out on the edge of town so farmers get get to them. Kind of like Big Rs in the U.S.  Most bigger towns should have one.

This should not be hard to do, any deep well such as I have, is pushing water a lot further than this. A good submersible  pump should do the trick. Look for a well drilling contractor in you area, they know all the wrinkles.

Obtain the size of the submersable pump first before having the well dug because diameter of well pipes are not very wide....as they come