Search Investor for Agro Business

This is Md. Shofiqul Islam Sagor from lalbagh, Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am 38 years old serving a vegetables export firms as an export manager. I have ten years experience in this sector. This sector have a lot of demand in export market. Turnover at least $ 10 million. Investment required  $ .5 million to smoothly run the business. Interested person/ company can join to lead the Business. I assured u about the buyer, product collection and all rules and regulation of my country. My Mail Id: [email protected] cell: +088-01670840039 skype: sagor-123

Have a nice day.

Sagor

Yep, I'd invest in a guy with a new phone number, who advertises on forums and facebook.

mas fred wrote:

Yep, I'd invest in a guy with a new phone number, who advertises on forums and facebook.

Me too fred. Lets pool our finances and hook up..... :whistle:

Yes friend I am trying my level best to start this business. please check the number is same. If anybody have the interest please mail me for details.

Sagor

stumpy wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Me too fred. Lets pool our finances and hook up..... :whistle:

Now I am doing a big business in your country Vietnam in favour of my company. Only your country's turn over more than two million Us.

Thanks with regards

Sagor