Overload of canadians and Americans on mainland would force crime out

If a lot of Canadians and Americans would invade the beach areas of the mainland would force the honduras theifs out of the area.  Some Canadians and Americans could run the security and just not let any theifs into the beach areas.  Build tall 2 story walls around the area would keep them out just basically take over the area.  Screw the dangerous big city airport land in float planes right to the beach or fly them in on helicopters.  Grow the area to the point of opening up McDonalds, Wendy's, and of course TIM HORTONS.  And just run an orderly mini Canada in Honduras.  It would be one of the top Carribean destinations at discount prices and safe.  The honduras government wouldn't allow it the corrupt weirdos.

Your idea is similar to the Charter City they were trying to start. You can do a search on this and find out where they are at with that.

My suggestion is to go where other foreigners ARE. Are.. Meaning that have been in Honduras mainland and can give you a better idea and understanding of Honduras.

For example... Phase 1 of LCBC does not have a wall. It does have 24/7 security. Zero problems in almost 7 years. Location is a key of course anywhere in the world.

Reality check... Honduras has issues/problems. Everyone tends to think " thieves" first or gangs ... #1 in my book is corrupt cops.

Doing business on the mainland for many years (much before LCBC).. I have learned though myself, workers, locals and a view different that a retired expat or a long time vacationer.

Cheers

That's progress for you!  :lol:

You haven't lived til you've had coffee and donuts at "Timmy's"

Sounds like the walls aren't going to be erected to keep you guys out, but rather to PROTECT you from us.   :dumbom:

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team