Romanian Language exchange.

Hi there everyone,

I'm here in Bucharest since a couple of months now. I really like the country and the poeple I meet here. I would like to stay a bit more but for that I would like to learn some more Romanian.

So I'm looking for someone how would like to learn some French, English or Dutch for some language exchange here.

Long story short, I'm from Belgium, I'm 28yo, I have a master in Law (from Belgium). And I'm curentely looking for a job here in Bucharest. I'm really open minded and willing to discover as much as I can about other cultures, lifestyle etc..

Leet me know if you are interested

Hi Ovda,

Thank you for your introduction here.  :top:

Posting an ad in the Language Exchange in Bucharest section might also help you to find some tandem partners soon.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Any offer til now?

My friend, you can take Romanian classes in Romanian Cultural institut, the course cost 200€ for 2 months classes twice a week.
Regards,
Paul

This is the point,he doesn't want to pay,is about"exchange",not taking
Romanian lessons,hihihi!

[Moderated : Do not flood the forum with your adverts please ]

I hope that you have found already language buddy

There are some free Romanian online language classes to start with, you will be surprised that you will find lessons in Dutch as well (echt waar :) ) just google for example: basic Romanian words... or leer Roemeens.

To find Romanians that want to learn French, English or Dutch you might want to better try the language exchange dedicated websites. Here you will rather find other expats rather than native Romanian speakers.

When you are back in Belgium let me know, I would be curious to learn from your Romanian experience.