Epass rejected and appeal is also rejected

Hi beepee,

I've been following your blog since then and found that the feedback you've been giving is helpful.i would like to ask an advice regarding with my application...well,let me start by giving you my background info.i'm a Degree holder with a 4.6 hospital experience in the phil. and when i went here in sg i worked as a sales advisor for 4.6 years.Now,i found a new company which offers me a good salary which is in the category of EP..my new employer applied me last 9sept and we received the result last 16sept which is rejected...so the hr changed the position from sales advisor to managerial position for the appeal(coz the hr still based on the position with my current post which i thing mom will really reject as ep are for executive or managerial post only based on what i've know).Also,they try to increase the salary declaration as the owner is really keen to hire me from 3300 to 4500...
          On the 17sept the hr appealed my application and on 2oct we received the result which is rejected again...based on the rejection mom wants the company to raise the salary offer...
           What are the chances that my application will be approved if the company personnel and me will set a meeting with the mom officer?what should be the documents that we need to bring?is it possible to downgrade my application fr epass to spass?will be there a higher chances of approval?

Thank you for your time and sorry if my post is a bit long:)

Hello Gabriele22

Welcome to Expat.com

Hope that some members will be able to bring you some information.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

You have a clear answer from MoM already:
A degree holder with over 9 years work experience should earn more than the S$4500/month you are offered.
EP with dumping salaries are not accepted by MoM, because it would spoil the market for everybody, including the locals.
This has nothing to do with managerial position or not (either can get an EP).
So, you should look for an employer who offers you a fair salary (I think S$6000-8000/month will do) and let them apply again.

Thank you so much for the reply:)