Happy Birthday Postcards from you Europeans!

Hello! I

It is my father's birthday on the 1st of December and every year I'm stuck as to what to get him. So I thought it would be a great idea to ask people from all over the world to write a happy birthday message to him on a postcard from your country. If you'd like to help me out, please send me a message. It would be much appreciated!!

Thank you! :)

Nice idea but.....

Getting the postcards to you in time would be hard work, and you'd have to give out an address and other personal details.
How about setting up an email account for the project, and getting people to send their messages to that?
You could print them at a photo shop (You'll get far better quality that way), and send them on to him.

All we'd need is your dad's first name.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3932/15453049835_dc744d19d0.jpgfred by peb1962, on Flickr

Got to agree with fred, through this way lots people can send their wishes to Natalie's dad.
Including me  :gloria

It wouldn't be hard work. You just have to find a postcard of your country/something to do with your country, then I will give you my address. You would write the postcard to my dad, Neil, then put that in an envelope and write my address on the envelope, that's it. I will then send all of them in one batch to my dad. I've had many messages from others who would like to do it.

Up to you, but I would strongly recommend you don't pass your address to strangers.
There are bad people in the world, and you could well find out the hard way.

As for me, I won't be sending a card as to do so, I have to put my address on the back, and I will be following my own advice.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR