Trugillo Eco development? I don't get it

I have read on the Internet about this place being delayed and the number of people saying they have bought a lot there exceeds the number of lots.  Are people buying these lots online and then finding something better and reselling them?  To build there seems to be double of other locations.  The beach looks nice but there seems to be something going on there.  I guess the best bet is to go down there and check most of the developments out.  If any owners in developments in honduras could tell me if their resort fees went up after purchase.  I see most are $120 to $150 a month.  Far cheaper than in the USA.

Yeah...I have been wondering about Trujillo Eco developments. Did you buy from them? I am very interested in this topic. I live here so I can go check things out if I get down there. But I live in Utila and go to La Ceiba every Monday for business. I am working on a development in El Porvenir.

I would sure like to see some pictures of the progress in this development.  I googled earthed the development and all I see is a bulldozer pushed a little dirt around.  But google earth probably needs to update this area.

if you go to la ceiba beach club  you could rent our home while there and check things out we have a dear friend selvin and his wife that take care of the place when were not there also a taxi driver we met speaks very good english can show you around they are the only ones i trust with the truth and help if eever needed i place and add of our place we have for sale out there fully equipt just need to bring your food and drinks great people live in phaze one where our place eis situated  our email address is [email protected] take care and good luck with your adventure

Sasha8012….  has the 2 bedroom bungalow is cozy, next to the club house and community pool

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)