Manager wanted for small beach eco lodge Zanzibar

Sazani Beach is looking for a manager for our beautiful beach lodge. We are the oasis of calm in Nungwi and are looking for someone with experience in hospitality and an interest in sustainable and responsible tourism. We offer a unique opportunity to help us to market our beach lodge , manage our guests experience and participate in creative community development activities.  Does this sound like you? If so please email  your CV  to Sazani at [email protected]

Hello sazani beach  :cheers:

So as to reach out to more potential candidates, I invite you to please place an advert in our forum section : Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Zanzibar

Regards
Kenjee

hi very keen is position still available and what salary are you offering

Hi, I am very interested in your position. I am currently retired from my corporate job and have been traveling the globe for the past 4 years. Most of my experience is in the financial business however have experience in the hospitality business through growing up in the Hotel and Restaurant industry.
I am an excellent networker and very much into social media promotion. If you have any interest I can forward you my professional resume.

Thank you

Regards

G. Brown