Immagrating to Netherlands (Need assistance)

l Am Nigerian , simple and down to earth. l need and assistance of anybody living in armsterdam perhaps, I will be immigrate to nettherlands by early September. please if any can help, I will like to have the contact number from Netherlands please
thanks
God bless

Hello akins.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new threaad has been created from your message on the Amsterdam forum.

How can we help you?
Do you have questions?

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi Pamplemousses, hope you are good today? I should be in Netherlands in September, just to have some where to stay pending the day will be balance, am from Nigeria. how can you help me with this case? don't you think your contact number so that we can talk.please is very important.are you in Netherlands now? you are from which part of the country before you expat to Netherlands please?
God Bless
Akins

please my number is not properly typed..here it is :+2348096500252

Hello akins.

Please note that Aurélie forms part of the Expat.com Team and that she is currently in Mauritius.

Thanks

Karen :)

@ busayo16 > Just to inform you that the member Akins has posted this message back in July 2013.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

I have  a suspicion that this is someone who i trying to get the details of someone for the wrong reasons. Please beware!

Hello everyone,

@ keithwlp,

This topic has been inactive since 2014 so i am closing it.

You are most welcomed to participate on any more recent threads on the Amsterdam forum to bring your contribution. :)

Thanks in advance, ;)
Bhavna

[Topic closed]

Closed