Problems regarding visa

Hey!
I recently opened a LLC company in montenegro via power of attorney. (I am living in india.so I gave a power of attorney to my friend and she opened a company for me in Montenegro)
I am the director and 100% owner of the company.
I have recently tried to apply for a business visa but was rejected. The serbia and montenegro embassy in india did not give a reason why. As they said only the ministry of foreign affairs in Montenegro can only tell me.
I am confused now as I heard on the forum that opening company will ensure me a residence permit.but it was not the case here.

Can anyone help me with this issue.
If anyone has contact numbers of immigration lawyers in Montenegro or anyone who knows someone in the ministry of forgein  affairs. I could know the reason for rejection and make changes and apply for visa again.

Any help will do.

Best regards,
Rees

Hi Rees.
This is not the way to proceed.
Now that your company is registered and you are the director (so you have a work permit) you must come back on a tourism visa and do the procedure of residence permit (not business visa) during your stay.
You need to plan to stay up to 3-4 weeks as the ministry will keep your passport usually a couple of weeks before they give it back to you with the stamp.
Cheers
Carine

Hello Rees

How are you?

This is sudhir from pune. I am planning to open up import export firm in montenegro. I tried to get in touch with the lawyers out there but they said i need to contact the embassy of montenegro in india.

I also contacted the agents in india, but they are charging huge, however the fees and the total expences are actually very less.

could you please tell from where did you applied, through agent or directly from montengro?
how much cost did you incurred til now?
did you get the final visa stamping for residence permit?

your help is highly appreciated.
also if you can pass on me your number pls.

thanks
sudhir
0091 9975457074