Anywhere to go near Fahaheel?

Hello all!

I am a Korean noob in Fahaheel.
It seems this area is quite rural when it compares to Kuwait city.

Is there anyone lives in Mangaf or Fahaheel area?
Please recommend me some places to visit! or cafe.

I found that it is hard for me to find a western style cafe(like starbucks) around this place...

Anyone lives here, just feel free to comment this post.

Thank you all!

There is a Starbucks on the sea front next to the small mall/ marina, also another 1 again on the sea front in mangaf.

Hi tengofrio and Welcome to Expat-blog.

Yes, You can say that area still under construction. The nearest place where you can find more western style restaurants and cafes is Mahboula.

Hi Tengofreo,

how are you?
how long you've been here in kuwait?

You can visit Al Kout Mall. There were several shops there like coffee shops. Best to go there late afternoon 'till evening where the al fresco are more cooler and relax while watching the fountains dancing with the music.

Thanks,

Mark

You can visit Centrepoint, AlKout, Ajial, (AlKout and Ajial have movie sheathes) or take a walk on the beach. There is a Starbucks beside AlKout

[Moderated: pls send details in private]

Hi dear

There are a few nice places in kuwait state you can visit like avenues and 360 malls .......

Try the Al Kout Mall. http://www.alkoutmall.com/

just get some coffee and walk down gulf road on the beach and people watch! VERY late at night (11pm) you will see people exercising and running up and down the seaside. AL kout area by the mall.

Lol, you haven't looked too hard if you can't find a western style coffee shop in Fahaheel. If you're looking for a cool chill spot theres a place called cup Café next to the NBK on the seaside. Decent food, large quantities, prices have gone up a bit.

Theres also a Korean restaurant in Mahboula. Authentic more or less, one of my fav spots. Hit me up if you ever want to go. Its kind of back in the cut and can be easily missed.

can you give directions to this korean restaurant in the area? :)

Not sure if this is the one he meant, but a month ago we spotted one here:

https://goo.gl/maps/JqaXd

It is either at the b5 Cafe location, or right next to it. We have been planning to give it a visit, so if you decide to go let me know. Actually I need to go to Fahaheel tonight and I'll check if the place is still there.