NADAKA GROUP

HI, RECENTLY HAVE GOT AN OFFER FROM NADAKA GROUP. PLEASE TELL US ABOUT SOMETHING THIS COMPANY. HOW MUCH SALARY IN INR SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT FOR LIVELYHOOD ALONGWITH A GOOD SAVINGS IN TANZANIA IF I JOIN THE GROUP?

Hi Sanjoynandi,

Welcome to Expat-Blog ;)

Please note that your post is now on the Tanzania Forum :)

Can you please avoid using caps lock when posting so as to ease the reading :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

madaraka group is it a tour company or mining i thimk its a small company i havent heard of it

Hi i got an offer frm  nadaka group of company.pls say any one some think abt this company very urgentely. say some thing about Tanzania Mwanza city etc.

Hi..

I was called for an interview on by this group, and the experience was not at all good.

The company was reluctant to disclose its activities, its structure or rather introduce its self.

We were asked to fill a question-air which consisted of 55 question and when asked to reveal more about the company they simply said it is all available on the net. Before appearing i do hope all of us who got a call from the company had tried to find out more of this company, And i do apprehend they have failed to secure any information from their website.

They were not at all promising in terms of employee value and remuneration. Relocation facilities were locked for 2 years and after that what was next was not disclosed.

Qualifications did not matter to them. I feel it is a risky company to vouch in.

Regards,
Mani.

Good evening. I welcome you in my startup as a street vendor. If you have any questions about this job, contact me.

a1b
What products do you sell?

Good evening. How are you? My business deals with the advertising and selling of SIM cards, airtime, modems, drinks, Nutritious products, Weight Management products, Bee Products, Personal Care products, Skin Care products, Facial Care products, Body Care products, Creams, Powders, Cosmetics, Lipsticks, Blushes, Eyeshadows, Eyepencils, etc. If you have any more questions or suggestions concerning this job, please do not fail to contact me.