5 good reasons for living in Iran

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in Iran, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

very hard question!
but from my point of view some reasons would be:
1- iran is a great country with glorious history full of nice place to visit
2- iran is a 4seasons country, and you find all whether you like in each season
3- iranian are really welcome people
4- you can make a very good business here in iran, just need enough money and enough talent.

1-people like foreigners and hospitality is very high
2-westenrs can live more comfortable if they are gonna spend with their own currency
3-makeing business and runing it is so easy
4-banks pay high rate of interest to costumers
-Tax law is not sever

1. Friendly people
2. Everything is cheap. Service, food, medical service etc
3. Easy to run business
4. Many places to visit in iran. Isfahan.Shiraz. Kashan etc
5. Im in love with manto which I order each week :)))

hey
traveling in Iran is good but living...i dont think..

disagree

I agree with Nasim  ;)

hey hey
it depends on you , what kind of person u are .. and what do you care about in your life :)

disagree with you too :D

this Topic is basically wrong, you don't need to find 5 reason to live here, you have to find out what do you want, where can you find and which one is suitable for your aims and goals depending on your culture history your family ..., I can find 5 reason to live anywhere on the earth, even though Desert or Saudi Arabia or ...., I can count so many reasons not to live there too, I can more than 5 reasons even USA, Great Britain, Italy,Canada and ... it can be the worst country of the world too, that's why people immigrant, as you can find out I Love Iran, people are 2 kinds, one of them leave their homeland for better life somewhere out there wishing changes in their country for to come back again, some others (me included) believe that I have to stay and make the this country better place to live ...
soo the answer of this topic for Mr Julien is there is nothing 100% PERFECT but i bet you don't need to enumerate any reason to live here in Iran

agree with Salar....

every place has bad reasons and good reasons..  :proud

I would love to visit Iran, all with the hope of seeing a little of an ancient culture and experiencing what others miss.
Iran has so much bad propaganda targeted against it, it just makes me want to see the reality behind the crappy newspaper stories.

This wish to see reality started when I first visited Malaysia.
I was always assured, Muslims were out to kill westerners, but the most aggressive thing that happened to me in Malaysia was Muslims inviting me to join them in a meal, and insisting on paying the bill.

I learned one very important lesson - never believe the rubbish in the press, they lie.

sevda11 wrote:

agree with Salar....

every place has bad reasons and good reasons..  :proud

now I'm agree with you Sevda  :)

mas fred wrote:

I would love to visit Iran, all with the hope of seeing a little of an ancient culture and experiencing what others miss.
Iran has so much bad propaganda targeted against it, it just makes me want to see the reality behind the crappy newspaper stories.

This wish to see reality started when I first visited Malaysia.
I was always assured, Muslims were out to kill westerners, but the most aggressive thing that happened to me in Malaysia was Muslims inviting me to join them in a meal, and insisting on paying the bill.

I learned one very important lesson - never believe the rubbish in the press, they lie.

You are so welcome, you cant trust the press anymore just try to search for those people who have been here and ask them to share their opinion and experiences with you, the press always talks about the goverment and main policy of the country but when we want to try to visit a country we want to meet culture, history, people, .... far from policy and ...

hi. the most important reason is Iranian are very intelligent and u can live between them and learn many things. the other reason is Iran has Three different weather. Iranian has nice culture and if you r enough intelligence you can start a good job here because there is a lot of  chance here  but no one can start it I mean if u have enough money and intelligence u can start your own job and earn money. another reason is Iran has a lot of natural beauty that u can enjoy and .....

iran is a good place for living specialy for men !
if you are a woman you shoul wear scarf even if the weather is over 50 degrees !
you shoul stay home for all the day and you should be home at 8 pm
there is no night party
no more boy friends
you shouldt laugh loudly at streets you shouldnt wear whigheels
and there is lots of limits and laws that you should live with
yeah girl here you should just breath !

Hi, Helen, and welcome to the forum.
Your post sounds bitter and very unhappy with everything around you.
Is your view average for ladies in Iran?

Raindrop1197 wrote:

5. Im in love with manto which I order each week :)))

Dumplings?

yeah dear
in fact iran is a perfect place to visit but not for living
it has advantages too but if you are from a foreign country its really difficult for you to use to stay here
but i suggest you to visit iran it has fantastic places  :kiss:

HeleN2000 wrote:

iran is a good place for living specialy for men !
if you are a woman you shoul wear scarf even if the weather is over 50 degrees !
you shoul stay home for all the day and you should be home at 8 pm
there is no night party
no more boy friends
and there is lots of limits and laws that you should live with

Reading the thread here is very interesting. One things is for sure, media is successful in destroying image of Iran. I was there for a month, just came home here Philippines last January 16, 2017. I am spellbound by the country that i entertain the idea of working there even for a year, i am really hoping i could land a job there because I need to explore other places i haven't visited yet. I love the country and I'm glad i visited it.

Snowboarding, tennis, making money, house parties, warm and hospitable people.