Looking for a sales representative in Algeria

Hi,

My company, a manufacturer of upholster furniture from Poland, wants to employ a sales representative for Algeria and other Maghreb countries. Could you please recommend some ways (or maybe even recommend a person) how we can look for the employee?

Best regards,
Michael

Hi Michael!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Algeria jobs section.
It should help!

Regards
Armand

Hello,

I've read your message concerning your searching for sales representative in Algeria and Maghreb countries.

I'm native of Algeria,Canadian citizen.
I have experience traveling and working in Maghreb,Africa,and Asia.
I speak Arabic,French,English,Italian,spanish and malay

I'm interested in your add and i would like communicate with you on Skype or by e-mail for further information.

E-mail: [email protected]

Regards

Gentlemen ;

Referring to your advertisement , I beg to state that I am seeking employment of the kind you describe as a sales representative of your company here in Algeria. And should be glad if you favor me with an interview.
  I am an Algerian , I live in Algeria near the capital Algiers , I speak Arabic,French,English ,and I  have a long working experience in Administration ,
And I was living in the UK and I have a good level in English , and a traveling experience as well.
Should you require any more information concerning myself , do not hesitate to contact me.
Hope to hear from you, and thank you in advance,.

I am Gentlemen ,

Yours very respectfully
                                  NB

by the way you can contact me by e-mail : mfriendships(at)yahoo.com

hello
I am from algeria , I will be very glad to help
regards

@ Rufus papi > Can you please give us more information about this new opportunity you are referring to?  :/

---------------------------

@ kefif khelf > To whom are you talking to please?

Thanks

Priscilla

.hi my name is moutaz from algeria.i have bachelor in communication and i speak arabic french english very good .i have experience in sales and administration.im looking for new challenge.

my email [email protected]..

.skype blackknight1997.

(Moderated: Please post in the Business partners classifieds in Algeria section)

I'm here
Contact me

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address on the forum for your own security

hello sir
++++

Best Regards
Lorenzo

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls + drop your advert in the jobs section pls
Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls

I'm ready if you want me to help