.job hunting.

.hi   im moutaz i have bachelor in communication and public relation .looking to move to dubai .im looking for a job there.any help or suggestions i will appreciate it .

Hi Moutaz,

U.A.E is a land of opportunities... But it is always better to come on visit visa-transferable.... The most hiring time is between october to march. So this is the best time to fly to UAE and search for a job..... I always recommend everyone to try luck.. there are opportunities but also competition around as people are landing UAE daily basis....... Lot of Indians, Pakistanis, Srilankan, Bangladeshis, europeans and Arabs national around.... Its hard to find a job while sitting in home country because its a trend here people are available on visit visa and then they change there status to job visa.. its quite easy to transfer your visa status if u are on visit visa and not on tourist.. if u have tourist visa u need to exit country and come back on work permit,,.. but mostly people fly to Iran islands nearby and come back same day!!!
It will be hard to sit in home country and look while lot of people are here.. but all is luck even people come here and they did not find jobs and mostly get good jobs.......!!

.thank you for answering.what means walk interview and how can do it for person never been in uae .and doesnt know companies locations..

Mostly people come here on visit and employer want to meet employees in interview so they prefer the person to be here so its always advisable to come n visit visa and look for job!!!

:/

Nice reply mohamad :P hehe just joking!!

I hope to get a job

Thanks Moutaz for asking such question and special thanks to Odan for answering.

I'm going to Dubai for job hunting in next month. Odan please advise good job consultants whom I can meet and job.

Hi chinarshah,

1st I must say you are coming in hiring season which is October to march and good.. 2ndly As my profession was advertising so I mostly know advertising consultant but they are very few...

There are some site where u better register yourself

you can register while you are in your home country. And can mention your UAE details and once you get any contact no here you update in your profile

http://www.monstergulf.com/

Other then this
http://www.bayt.com/en/uae/

and you can direct apply from this website... I get so many interview calls while I apply through this site which is

http://uae.dubizzle.com/jobs/

This is the most site I been through other then this there are so many.. once you are here try to buy gulf news Monday and Thursday.. there are also lot of consultants who advertise and also there are jobs advertise in appointment section..

Here is gulf news career link through which u can apply for jobs advertise..
http://www.gncareers.com/

Hope it will help!!!! Once you be here you will get an idea within some time through people around.. But the best thing start register while you are in your home country because it takes 10-15 days to get response.... you can mention on your C.V visa status is visit visa and can give any relative contact no on it and tell your relative if he get a call of your name for interview give him date of 1 or 2 days later after your arrival.... Like this you can save some days from your visit visa days.. because when people come here on visit visa each day pass they get tense that this much days left no job yet so it can reduce some of your tension.. Hope you get my point!!!!

Best of luck in your job hunt.....

.very usseful informations thank you.

My Pleasure!!!!

Hi all. Im new member on Expat.com. I am currently working as a IT project coordinator with a MNC in mumbai having  almost a year experience. Looking actively for a  job in dubai. Plz suggest me some good consultancy or job sites through which i can get a job there. I hav already registered on several like jobsindubai, monstergulf, gulftalent, bayt.com etc, but failed to get any replies. :( Kindly help!  Plz very urgent.

Hi Swapnil.C,

Try dubizzle.com also.. but to be very frank it is always advisable to come on visit visa to Dubai and apply for job showing your presence in U.A.E.. because most of employer want to meet the employee personally... when even you register online on the site you mention they also ask you while you filling up the form about where you are residing and 70-80% employer do not bother their self to approach a non resident candidate... The best hiring season in UAE is from October to march.......

Hope it will help!!!