Looking to learn Czech. Any help is welcome!

Hey peeps! I wish to surprise my close friend by learning some of this interesting language. I wish to learn skills to speak in a very basic level for now in Czech. I would love to share skype with anyone who has Czech skills (and hopefully also some english skills to correct me).

Any advice of a program or info about something that helps me learn the language is appreciated!! I just know the language will be learnt most easy by speaking it but I do not have anyone to speak to - thats why I made this post.

Thank you in advance and have a great summer!

Sami

Helly chap, are you staying in Czech? If yes I can teach you this language :) have a nice day Petr

hello
how are you?
I am native czech living near Prague and it would be a great pleasure to teach you by drills and explainations the czech language. I would be proud to do it :-)
I would be a really serious but smiling teacher ... ooh you could learn quickly and with pleasure.

[ Moderated : No free publicity on the Forum please ]

Any way have a great time here ...welcome

Zuzana

Hello Sami! Welcome on board :)

I suggest you to place an advert in our section Language Exchange in Prague and state you are looking for conversational learning through skype. Maybe you could offer to help them learn english while you learn czech.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi Sami,

I live in Prague so if you are interested, feel free to contact me :)

A czech girl - Eliska

Hi Sami,
I work as a Czech teacher and I teach Czech via Skype.
Check my website if you're interested :-)
[link moderated]
Katerina