Need expertise to plan a fundraiser to buy hygiene supplies for S.L.

The B-Gifted Foundation (Freetown) needs funds to purchase antiseptic supplies to battle the current epidemic. With your advice and assistance, I hope to raise Ebola awareness in the Indianapolis community through an educational, fundraising event. I am seeking to connect with motivated expats who may wish to collaborate on this project. Funds will go directly by the B-Gifted Foundation. 

The B-Gifted Foundation - founded in 2007 through the Ministry of Social Welfare, Gender and Children's Affairs in Sierra Leone - is a non profit organization that uses creativity and technology to address human rights (including women and children's rights), environmental rights, enhance peace and sustainable development in Sierra Leone. The Foundation has earned 2 awards from the United Nations for its work. Its founder, Andrew Benson Greene Jr. a Sauvé Scholar from McGill University, has worked extensively in national and international research on human rights of children used in armed conflict. Andrew is a well-known speaker who has presented at numerous prestigious international conferences on children's rights and the predicaments of child soldiers in several cities in the world including Freetown, Accra, Geneva, Hague, several cities in Canada, Dhabi (UAE), Beijing, Moscow, Washington, London, New York. He has received multiple international awards, citations, and bursaries for his Internet-based innovations to find reconciliation and peaceful solutions to conflict.

I am a retired special educator serving as an advisor to the Foundation regarding the educational framework of its training program to integrate many of the 20,000 war amputees by preparing them to assume roles as productive and self-sustaining members of society.

I will provide references and links to all the above.  I have been advised by this site's tech team to avoid posting links in this initial post as it will flag me as spam.

Please connect with me if you have experience in any of the following fields:
Health care
International Law (to perform due diligence and insure the proper and transparent use of funds)
Event planning
Social networking

Hello Michael Leventhal

Welcome to Expat.com

Wish you best of luck in your project!  :top:
Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Sounds like a good project... Good luck

Bob K

Thanks.  But Im still trying to determine if there are existing projects of this nature where my efforts would be more productive.
Michael