Need some help sisters and brothers!

Assallamualikum!
Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!

I would just like to seek some help/advice or info regarding traffic violation in qatar since  I made a violation just earlier maybe an hour or so before my post here.

I was driving my small car in alsadd signal and I was about to make a  U turn towards sports roundabout as I wanted to go to centrepoint and there was a Land cruiser infront of me and I didn't noticed the signal since he was making U turn and since I was behind his big car I wasn't able to notice the signal thouroughly as I've seen was the green signal from the other side so I followed the car just infront of me then all of a sudden I was shocked because the camera flashed that's when I noticed it's red light showing I  was in shock especially I was so close to the vehicle infront of me so I did not notice the signal not intentionally beat the red lights.

Now I'm being consummated thingking of the penalty when it was not intended I'm so terrified especially I just made the biggest violation.

I just wanted to ask if I can just talk to  the traffic department regarding this matter and explain what has happened?.
I cannot sleep nor I can have a good eid as im too much thinking about this now.
And too bad as its weekend so I cannot check the MOI as well as go to traffic dept especially it's gonna be a long eid holidays.
Hope some one can advice me regarding this matter.

Wait a few days and Check MOI website if the camera catches your car !!! Maybe it's not ur car ! If so , then maybe you can go talk to officer in trafic police tell him the story  but I am not sure if they will accept ur story :) !! But check first site of it's 500 or 6000