New jobs & housing sections + new classifieds

Hi everybody, I would like to know how to post an advert for old coins from the Queen Victoria times coins from Mauritius for the years 1877 to 1896. Thank you

Hello JMPMichel and welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Home section (Collectibles and antiques) in the Mauritius classifieds.

Thank you,
Aurélie

nice

Hola Julien,

I was wondering if you can help me find my ads. I been going over and over each tab and can't find them.

I place 1 ad for housesitting in Honduras and 1 ad looking for work as a massage therapist.

Can you please tell me how it work?

Thank you for your help,

Jackie
Freespirit888

Hi Jackie!

Here they are: https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/central-a … ealer.htmlhttps://www.expat.com/en/jobs/central-a … lable.html

Regards
Armand

Hi,

I have recently rented an apartment in Amstelveen and while searching i was not aware that expatblog has this functionality as well.

I am not sure whether i was the only person who was not aware or the site needs to be advertised for people to know.

I find the Housing part useful.

Pavel

hello im happy to receive your message.If there 's offers let me know

Hello Boye85,

I wanted to ask if you are looking for a house or flat to rent?
If so, I invite you to post your advert in Housing in Africa section, where you can choose your countries depending on your choice.
Hope that helps. ;)

Yours,
Pravin.

hai, how do i contact you. are you on facebook? anything to contact you...

its good initiative

[moderated: off topic]

Hello! I have a question.

How long does it normally take to validate a classified ad? If there is a problem with validation, does the staff notify the member?

I wrote an ad yesterday, but it has not been validated yet. Is that normal?

Thanks!

We're not working on Sundays ;) your ad will be online tomorrow

Thank you for replying Julien. That did cross my mind as a possible reason, but I could not find any information on the site regarding the terms for classified ads.

Hi Julien,  this is a very interesting platform to communicate.  Do you have a Spanish speaking community in Qatar listed?
Just for info.

(Moderated: please post in jobs section)

Meet expats all over the world

OR