English violin lessons?

I know how difficult what I want but I just wanted to try my luck :)

I used to play guitar but now have a strong desire to learn playing violin. I know after age of 28 it won't go too further but I need to fulfil this desire in any level,any case. And I can not depend on my French especially on a very challenging case like this.

Is there anyone in Lyon who can give me violin course in English?

Thank you

Hey Lady Sage ;).

As a drummer from the US who was in the same bote as you trying to find a band I understand your problome. I know a violinist she use to play with me her in lyon ans she speaks english as well. If you ae interested I'll ask her if it can work.

Enjoy.

Rocky

rockyn2020 wrote:

Hey Lady Sage ;).

As a drummer from the US who was in the same bote as you trying to find a band I understand your problome. I know a violinist she use to play with me her in lyon ans she speaks english as well. If you ae interested I'll ask her if it can work.

Enjoy.

Rocky

I'd be sooo much happy if you can ask this to her. I am looking forward to know her answer from you(I hope it will be yes :) Keep in contact, good luck for your search and thanks again.

I already did;) However, in NYC I use to play with the likes such as Nora Jones, Kevind devine etc which is hard to find here;).

I asked I'll wait for her reply...

rockyn2020 wrote:

I already did;) However, in NYC I use to play with the likes such as Nora Jones, Kevind devine etc which is hard to find here;).

I asked I'll wait for her reply...

Oh, I am sorry to hear that, I hope you can find a way :/
Looking forward to hear from you thanks again :)

I am an English speaking violin teacher living in Lyon, if you are still looking for one!
I have experience in teaching children and adults of all levels.
Please don't hesitate to contact me.
I live in Villeurbanne, but I might be able to come to your home to give the lessons.

Hi minnar > i invite you to post an ad in the Lyon classifieds > classes section. Thank you.

Hi, I just found this website, and was thrilled when I saw someone advertise that they were a violin teacher.  We have moved here from the States, where my daughter was part of a strings project for a year learning the violin.  I would very much like to find a teacher for her.  Can anyone help?  Thanks

Hello,

Yes, I am English speaking violin teacher.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me by e-mail:   [email protected]

Hello,

Welcome to France.

I am a drum teacher at a music school in Lyon that teaches music in French as well as in English. The violinist speaks a decent English and most of the music teachers are from around the world from places such as Italy, USA, Romania, Hungaria, and France of course. The students I teach are of various ages and I think the same can be said for the violinist's students.

If you are interested I can provide you with the number of the person in charge. He speaks a very good English.

Regards
Rocky

Hi all,

Please feel free to post your advert in the Music Classes in Lyon section with details of courses, it might surely be helpful to members seeking for music classes. ;)

Regards,

David.

Thank you , it sounds like you are involved with at great programme and yes, I would be interested in having the number.  Thanks Kate