I have some questions please for expats in Russia

Hello buddies,

I'm an Egyptian and planing to move to Moscow next month with my Russian wife. We lived for 2 years together in Hurghada, but my business not going so well recently so we thought to move together for some years to live in Russia.

My wife is a professional restaurant manager and we are sure that we will get a great job within one week.

The questions now are about me, I'm a professional web designer with very good level in my profession. Here is my online portfolio  yehyahafez.com

01- How difficult for me to find a job? I speak only English and very poor Russian.

02- I applied for many companies while I'm still in Egypt, I got a lot of invitation for interviews, but they couldn't communicate with me because of language.

03- Will it be easy when I get job to get work visa? the visa that I have now is family private visa that doesn't allow me to work. Is it normal that the company that choose me for work help me with Visa?

04- What do you guys think about living in Moscow in general?

Any advice for me will be really useful!

Thanks a lot for your help.

Good luck! And get your working visa to Russland!
Nobody would like to be fined when it comes out you don't have a permit to work here ( the fine amounts to 10 000 Usd, I don't joke)
Make your wife an individually entrepreneur (6 percent tax) and do the job she could get here.