Elecricity and Cyta Bills

How often are you supposed to get these bills we've been here 10 weeks and stil not had a bill yet...

Phone bills are paid monthly and electric bills are paid every two months.  It is best if you go to each office and check they have your postal address recorded correctly.  You can also pay the bills over the counter.

I hope this helps,

Mark

Thanks Mark  - blue peter badge for being the second person to have ever replied to me..... spookily the day after i mentioned this to both parties the bills arrived -

electric bill was wrong over charged by nearly 100 units..  they do calculate them in a strange way  - i understand the bill for sure.... ive learned a lot  about this sort of thing - bad experieces in Malta so i make it my mission to understand these things fully.

cyta internet only bill was spot on but it was a pallaver to pay it online - still havent done so - an will wait for things to clear..... as their system said not authorised but my bank have said it was... so they can go whistle until am sure one way or the other.....

Cyta system told me my payment hadnt been authorised.... my bank said otherwise do didnt proceed to make any further payment - and am glad i didnt as the payment had indeed been authorised  - so bottom line dont trust what cytas website payment system says check it with your bank first even if it takes a few days to sort out...