Maverick looking for Goose in Chiang Mai!

I hit the ground in Chiang Mai on Nov. 27th after a couple weeks in BKK. Anyone arriving around the same time looking to meet up and hit the local stretch for some exploring the town together? Seasoned expats more than welcome to join the fun. Thought it would be cool for 2 people who have never been to the area before to get a feel for it together.

More detail.....
Are you 17 or 70.... ?
You're not a Nigerian scammer are you....that's the first thing people might think?
Who are you?
Know what I mean?
What are your credentials....
You want someone to hit the ground with someone they know nothing about??

I guess the empty alcohol bottles in the logo give me an idea......thanks ...

Was ideally hoping to find someone who was in the same position as myself, well-traveled more than myself in Chiang Mai, works just as well as a person who will be hitting the area for the first time like me.

BKK and Pattaya I've had my fair share of time in so Thailand isn't new to me, just CM. I'm 36 mate, the bottles were from almost 10 years ago it seems like now lol. I guess its pretty much just having someone on the ground to chill with.

Not Nigerian, but you did inherit $15 million, since I'm listed as the executor I have to pay the taxes to get it. So if you want to send me a check for 25,000  I'd be happy to get that money for you rofl. No, not a scammer either man, just looking for some people interested in the nightlife and getting familiar with the area. Lots of stuff to do in CM, Pai, would love to explore nature and Doi Inthanon a bit as well as the city in CM.

Age isn't of much concern if you're just looking for a travel mate.
Gender is of the same concern - not a lot.
In this case, our esteemed OP seems to be looking for a pal to hang around with and dig out a little understanding of the local situation.
That sounds like an excellent idea.

PS - please send me your bank details, and your internet banking access codes as I wish to deposit the tax in your account, thus allowing me to get the $15 million.

Signed
Prince Rastus Spongbob.