MOVING TO ALGERIA THIS YEAR!

HELLO everyone i am a canadian citizen and my soon to be husband is algerian, i am moving there this year i need some advise. anyone knows as well good possible way to sell my things in the house to get rid of them faster, i work here in canada and i am willing to give up everything here to be with my fiancé and yes we met online, i feel like everything is writing by Allah. he makes me happy and hold his religion very well and thats what i like and i met his family through Skype and they are very kind and humble family they always get excited seeing me on Skype we Skype each his father is happy as well  however he leaves with his family and wanted us to live with when i go to him is that a good idea or should we get our own place?we talk everyday and also we phone call each other , any advise will be appreciated thanks in regards.

Hello,

The high rate of divorce in Algeria is mainly attributed to living with parents, you should get your place, you'd be way more comfortable. Renting is cheap here you could get a nice 3 bedroom apartment starting from 500 $, it all depends on the location.

Thank you so much for your help.

Question why do algerian look for women outside there country ?

You're welcome! Most Algerian men seek to marry foreign women mostly to acquire dual citizenship, but some of them are genuine. You just need to know who to trust. Good luck :)

Thank you for the help . But the one I have now does not or have any interest in that . That's why he requested for I to move there with him .and I don't mind that .

Nabiloh are you algerian also .

Hello,
I am an American married to an Algerian. I can a test that sometimes a new bride living with the husband's family can cause many problems in the family. My brother-in-law's new wife has caused the family to nearly break apart. I would ask for your own house as part of the marriage contract. Also be sure to discuss your feelings on your husband having other wives. It's not something I even considered being American when I got married but both my father in law and brother in law have 2 wives.

i asked many of algerians and their reply were: to move out of algeria... to get another nationality... salary is not good here.. even degree holders are mostly unemployed...

Good Morning my Dear Adii,
I am afraid you have not asked the right person, it is true that Algeria are lacking in many infrastructure and diversity, but i can assure that algeria of 1997 when i left to the UK is not the Algeria i found when i returned last year.
I moved with my wife who is from the US and 3 kids, it was a bit hard to settle as evreywhere in the world but with time we gotten on the track and things are running smooth.
I would happy and please to assist you in various domaine such as immigration, education, Schools and many more
I am based in Algiers and i run an office where we host expats on a daily basis

best regards
Salim