Looking to make new friends from Guangzhou

Hi, my name is Dr. Richmond Owusu. I would be traveling to Guangzhou in April, 2014 for a dental show. I am interested in making new friends from Guangzhou since this is going to be my first time traveling to China. I want to make friends who will be willing to show me around and become true friends for life after my trip to Guangzhou. I speak English and willing to meet people who can speak little or good english. My email address is [email protected]
I can't wait to come to China because i've heard alot about it. Send me emails if interested in making a new friend. women and men are all welcome. Have a great day.

Hello Dr. Richmond Owusu,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction.

Priscilla :)

hi all, as I can see this post is full of empty lol just kidding, i have the same issue about this post, ive been there last year, my name is Salar i had great time there both in guangzhou and shenzhen, this year i will come again maybe next month, i have a growing led factory here in iran and I need grow my friendship and business tooo, i need to find some good friends there in china, send me messages if you you are interested in having friends from all over the world and have some fun there in china ;)
here I am waiting for you

Hi Salarchitech, how long are you staying in Guangzhou? I will be there in April.

hi my man, how are you? my name is just Salar i think it will last for 2 weeks, what about you?