How do you feel when you re broke ( cash wise)

when am broke i sort  feel like the world has abendoned me or my brain has failed me.

say u how feel ...

I feel married.

I feel like rolling on a risky path.

just sit and think how to get back on right track and earn money with respect & honer

i bet u do mas fred, but if u weren't married and broke will u still feel married?  :D:D

I feel like it is time to re-evaluate and ACT! 

Bob K

chikky3 wrote:

i bet u do mas fred, but if u weren't married and broke will u still feel married?  :D:D

Yes, I would.
All my married mates were strapped for cash when I was still single, but I joined the club anyway.
The other thing I felt the odd time I was broke, was hung over after spending all my cash in a bar, usually trying to chat a pretty lady up.

The last time I was broke, I went to the ER and they patched me up for $5.

the last time i broke(cash wise) i became more smart (body wise) because that day i walk more then 25 km by foot  :(

I dont feel anything because what is mine i will get it and what is not for me it has to go.............
so dont have any such feeling of broke or sad.............
Well money is needed to survive but when we fail we should think that either we are in wrong track or our effort was not 100 % .............and then we can find the new way to achieve our needs.............

Regards,
Anil

Depends on the duration of the time, a couple of days until your next paycheck its bearable.
Or for a long term, say a few months or years it will be a different case. I had experienced that we had for a couple months no income due the lack of a job and we had the feeling that we couldn't nearly survive. Eating bread and tomatoes everyday is not pleasant , I can assure you that.

If you are broke related that you want something which is not really necessary, well, a pity for you. Wait until you can effort it and saved some money. For people who have debts I have no mercy, nine out of ten its their own fault: living up when you cant effort it, its like chasing a dream to sit in a Lamborghini while George Clooney or Angelina Jolie is sitting next to you,

Meet other expats and join the events

OR