Information Regarding Danish Green Card

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for Danish green card. In the application form, it is mentioned that for previous work experience a declaration should be obtained from the previous employer which should contain job description and list of tasks.

Is this a mandatory requirement? I am associated with top IT companies in past and in their relieving letters they specify only the following:
- Designation, Period of Employment, Level and Reason for leaving the job.

There is no mention of job description or list of tasks.Is this experience letter enough? Please advice.

Hi,
Yes somehow it is mandetory, or you can say it makes your case much strong. But it will also be ok if your designation lies in their positive list. I hope you know about positibe list. If you need anything further,  you are most welcome to ask.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply. My designation is IT Analyst whereas in the positive list it is IT Engineer. I hope it should not make much difference.

Kindly advice.

My designation is chief accountant and CFO, will i able to apply for Danish green card , positive list designation is FINANCIAL CONTROLLER.

I can apply with my wife application or what ?

Please provide sample letter for english and experience,

I can apply without letter from University or what ?

Please help me for getting more details, any one applied from dubai, bahrain or gulf, how long it is taking for approval.

Thanks a lot,

Hi,

If you are claiming points for positive list, i would recommend the job titles match closely.
If you think your title and the positive list are the same, then I would suggest you clarify it in a cover letter and also in the Experience letter (where you state your roles and responsibilities). This way the immigration office can verify and match them.
Hope it helps.

Hi Harshith,

I am certified Oracle Database Administrator with 8 years of experience. (Also M.Sc. in computer science)
In Green card scheme Positive list, I did not find anything for this specific category, But it almost comes under   IT engineer & IT consultant, can we claim points for that? If so, please help me the procedure, how to claim points for the same.
I mean do we need to write any special cover letter, if so please send me one sample cover letter

Thanking you in Anticipation

With Regards
Mohamed Ibrahim