School Search for Expat kids. Please help!!

Assalamalaikum,
I am looking for a good international school for my 2 kids (7yrs girl, 4yrs boy). (We are originally from India, and living currently in Riyadh)

Criteria:
- Strong Academics
- Islamic atmosphere
- High on Discipline and inculcate good manners
- IGCSE Curriculum
- Upto 25K SAR per annum

Schools I have shortlisted so far, and some of the questions I had:
* Al-Ameen British Islamic School
Not sure how good they are with academics. Their website has very little info, and seems to harp more about the native english speakers, smart classrooms etc. Also got some negative feedback about their administration and their unwillingness to listen to parents' concerns.)

* Manarat, Rowad & Abdulaziz (choueifat)
How easy will it be for my kids to get adjusted there. (Worried if it would be filled with arab kids, and teachers as well). How Islamic are these.
Heard that Abdulaziz is the best of the lot in academics (probably second only to the British International [BISR]).

My daughter is currently in Daratassalam Delhi Public school (grade 2), and I am pretty disappointed with its standard. She is currently following Indian curriculum (CBSE) and their academic year is April - Mar. I hope shifting to IGCSE wouldn't be a problem at this early stage, but wondering what affect the change in academic year schedule would have.

Please help. I am thoroughly thoroughly confused.
Thanks for your patience in reading this long long post.

My kids went to DPS and then I moved them to BISR . There is no problem in the transition due to different timings . They start in BISR In September while finish year in March in DPS . BISR is an excellent school , worth the money . You will never regret the decision . Go ahead

Could you plz provide your detailed view about DPS riyadh? As i am planning to shift my daughter from IISR to DPS this coming march. Right now she is in UKG..I  am happy with IISR but the roll in the class is way too much 40 students..So plz help me by providing what problems u r facing in DPS Riyadh

Could u plz provide the full form of BISR school? And is it following CBSE pattern?