Boat hire or Fishing trip

Good morning folks, does anybody know where I can hire a boat for the day for upto 10 people, maybe with fishing included. Thanks

My mate on facebook does fishing boat hire etc. PM me your details and I will ask her to call you.

I've just spoken to her. Her name is Inge and her number is 364 64 586

Appreciated thanks Jo, thats 2 I owe you. at least !

dazzadarule wrote:

Appreciated thanks Jo, thats 2 I owe you. at least !

only 2? I must be slipping up in my old age  :cool:

We all owe you :-)

Dear Mate,

I am too looking for the same, if we all gather at one place or share contact details then we can plan accordingly to go for fish hunt in the boat. Comments are really appreciated.............

Thanks guys for your lovely comments - if you call the number above, you can find out what size boats they have and how many.

I hope you all have fantastic sailing trips from now on

Jo

Dear All,

May i know some more information about the boat trip like location, what we need to carry and cost details etc. I really appreciate your comments.

srinivaschepuri wrote:

Dear All,

May i know some more information about the boat trip like location, what we need to carry and cost details etc. I really appreciate your comments.

I dont think a trip has been organised - just individuals looking for a boat to hire. May be good if someone did organise a trip though (on a totally new post) My friends little boat that can go out daily can seat 8 people

The fish ain't going to be too happy about all of this  :P