Hi... want to know about Germany and India Coaching and consulting

Thanks for replied me .

Hi I am Sankar, having 7 yrs experience in automotive simulation domain at one of the largest MNCs in India.
I am looking for jobs in Germany.

can any body guide me ...what is the success rate of ICC?

Would like to here from somebody who has already got a job and settled, taking help from ICC.

many thanks and regards,

Sankar

Hi,
  I want to avail ESC package from india coaching and consulting. Anybody who have used their service and got a job, pls send me ur mail id. I want some information.
[email protected]

Thanks

Sorry ,I don't Speak local Germany Language and Don't have EU Work Permit ,But I can speak English ,Good Chinese . Please let me know .

Without German language knowledge, your chances are low.
Chinese is not spoken in Europe and therefore is of limited help. Maybe you could try Asia instead?

Thanks for replied me. I am looking as a IT industry position ,so basic German language needed ...

how much icc charged for the whole prosses for germany job seeker visa

Hi
I am a civil engg  planning to apply for germany job seeker visa would u  plz guid me sir dat which consultant is better

Hi All

I am new to this forum , thanks to all participants fr providing lot of information to help others.

Me and my husband both are working in IT in gurgaon , with 10 + years of experience .we are very much interested to get a job in Germany. I came to know about ICC from this thread. Please help me to know how authentic they are. is worth taking services from them.  Please share your views it can really help me . I want to start the process asap .

Thanks

Please note that this thread has been inactive for nearly 1.5 years.
You may want to start a new thread to get more meaningful replies.

A general question in this context: How good are your German language skills?
Do not plan on coming here without any!

Hi Beppi ,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply . can you please guide me if should try getting job seeker visa and search for job coming over there, or i can start searching job from India. will it be good to take ICC services . I will start my german  langugae course from next week. is it necessary to know basic Germany to get IT job

I replied to your new thread.

Hi,
I am looking to find a job in Germany through Job seekers Visa.
I am currently working as a senior software engineer with 10 years of experience in technologies DotNet,C#, SQL Server, SSRS,SSIS, PowerBI.

Could you please let me know from which consultancy you applied for JSV and how many months it took to get visa, it will be helpful for us and grateful to you.

Thanks,
Rajesh

You should apply for JSV at a German embassy or consulate - not at a consultancy.